Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog #7

What stands out to you in your learning?
In my learning, the thing that stands out the most to me is the writing tips. They have greatly improved my writing and the review helped me fully understand the concepts. I felt like I was one step ahead of the class for a while until they caught up with me and the work became hard.

What is working well in this class?
The thing that works best in this class is the freedom to work with whom you choose. I think that if this keeps up along with my best efforts and if the homework was reduced to a reasonable level, I just migh have a chance at passing this class.

What can you do to build upon your successes?
I can keep up my work and study habits. I also want to build upon my photography skills so I can produce higher quality artwork in the future.

What very specific, concrete & manageable steps can you take to make the most of your opportunities to learn in this class?
I think that by setting half an hour aside everyday to study before school so I could enter school with a mind ready to learn.

What are your goals for the next few weeks in class?
Some goals that I have for next few weeks are to get more experience reading and annotating informational articles and to be able to learn idependently.

No comments:

Post a Comment